Push [ctrl] + [alt] + [f9] at the same time for unlimited health.
God mode can also be achieved by editing the humanplayer.qvm file found in the IGI 2/humanplayer directory.
- Make this change before you launch the game.
- First, make a backup of this file so you can easily revert without reinstalling the game.
- Then, open the file.
- You'll find several variables under "max damage scale" which if changed to a value of "0" will prevent you from taking damage.
Unlock all levels
Push [left ctrl] + [left shift] + [f9] at the same time while at the main menu. When you start the game, all levels should be unlocked so you can select any one to start on or replay.
Push [esc] during a mission to pull up the igi 2 menu and go to the "controls" section. Then press [prt scr] and it will send you to the next mission.
This can also be done by pushing [left ctrl] + [left shift] + [f12] at the same time. No need to go into the menu using that method.
This cheat involves editing your IGI 2 gameplay files so that all enemies (with the exception of tanks and helicopters) ignore you.
- First, navigate to your install of IGI 2.
- Then Go to the "ai" folder inside of the "common" folder.
- Backup the current ai folder by copying it to another location.
- Then inside the ai folder, delete two files: default.gvm & squaddefault.qvm
- Copy the settings.qvm file twice and rename each copy to default.gvm & squaddefault.qvm (replacing the ones you deleted).
Note, you can also accomplish this by editing only the settings.qvm file:
- Again, create a backup of settings.qvm to a safe place before making any alterations.
- Then, with notepad or any other text editor, open settings.qvm
- Find the line "BaseData bool8 DangerTimeout[0..100]"
- Modify it to be "BaseData bool8 DangerTimeout[0..001]"
Make these change before you launch the game.
To do this, we'll need to modify a file. Make these edits before you launch the game.
- In the IGI 2 folder you'll find the humanplayer directory.
- Backup the humanplayer.qvm
- Open the humanplayer.qvm file with a text editor.
- Update the "AMMO_ID_MAKAROVCLIP, 64" value to "AMMO_ID_MAKAROVCLIP, 99".
- Do the same thing for all the ammo variables after it as well.