UT 2004 DVD Edition!

Forums 

i just bought this game, i can't play it untill i get my new computer but it looks sweet, it teaches you how to use the Mod tool to, so you can pretty much create your own game from the original, there's only 1 disk to play from instead of 6 or w/e so this is great!

ya, this would in fact be a 6 disk game. I'll be trying the game out in a month or less. And I'm sure Murdos already had a start on it. It will for sure be in the unreal section on our sites.

ya i hear UT 2k4 is awesome. i have not played it yet but im sure i'll like it. UT GOTY is prob. the best UT game so far.
~Boba

HELLO,
MY NAME IS ADAM ROGERS. I OWN THE GAME UNREAL TOURNAMENT, BUT CANNOT USE IT. I DON'T HAVE THE CASE FOR IT ANYMORE AND I DON'T HAVE THE NUMBER. THIS IS VERY HARD FOR ME. YOU SEE, ABOUT 3 YEARS BACK I WAS IN A NEAR FATAL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT. I HIT A WILD BOAR. I WAS IN A COMA FOR 30 DAYS. AS OF YET I CANNOT WALK. I THINK TWO MORE MONTHS. ANYWAY, I OWN THE GAME AND HAVE THE CD, BUT NO NUMBER TO PLAY IT. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME? OR SEND ME TO SOMEONE WHO CAN? THANK YOU.

ADAM ROGERS
456 BOAK STREET, APT. J
MONTEREY, CA. 93940
1-831-658-0775
ADDABAD@AOL.COM