best 1.11b maphack?

Forums 

i am wondering what is the best 1.11b maphack to use on bnet? i know of some but i want to see whats the best thats not detected.

the best i have found around bnet is stings maphack..it is what i choose to use bc i havnt heard anyone getting banned for it yet..seems safe and is a great MH

haha got it...u play often? if yes add and whisper me... Sworn-angels
thats my acc name

oh you already have it?
just make sure you only use the middle option (can't remember what it's called, soemthing with injection only) so you don't get banned
also
im on west
are you too? haha

yes i do only use the injection hah works great and is a great MH...im also on west...whats ur Acc name??
also i was hacked a year ago and just got back into it so im a noob...frees are loved :)

account = majestikk
ill be on in a bit
i can rush you lol but I'm pretty poor myself I'm trying to get enough scratch together to make a high level smiter
I just made some low level duelers and that broke the bank (it's probably overall more expensive than hld because everything is so rare, well the good stuff at least)

haha we have the same dream it looks like...smiters..im making a lightning sorc to countess run in hell..shes lvl 20 right now...full sigs and some sword is all i use on her right now...but ya ill add u

Anonymous

haha got it...u play often? if yes add and whisper me... Sworn-angels
thats my acc name