Diablo III patch 1.0.7a is now live in the Americas. Check out the full patch notes below to learn about all the latest changes.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.7a until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.7 is live until those regions have also patched.
Diablo III Patch 1.0.7a – v.22.214.171.12495
Table of Contents
- Bug Fixes
- The Enchantress should no longer sometimes cause an error to occur after casting Focused Mind
- Bug Fixes
- Players are no longer prevented from progressing when another player joins or leaves the game during the “A Royal Audience: Talk to Asheara at the Gates of Caldeum” quest step
- Fixed several issues that could cause crashes to occur
- Players will no longer be killed by DoT damage after zoning out of Scorched Chapel
- The Siege Breaker Assault Beast and The Savage Behemoth will no longer reflect damage from pets
If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Battle.net after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site or post in the Technical Support forum for assistance.